About Me

My photo
I have a son, Ryan, 29, 3 house cats: Felix, Buzz and Mama, and 2 shop kitties (5 months old), Muffin and Biscuit. I have a shop "Chici's Cottage Style", located at 800 S. Bay Street, Eustis, FL 32726. I also sell antiques and collectibles at my permanent space at Renninger's Antiques Market in Mt. Dora, FL., every 3rd weekend of the month. In my spare time, I am a floral designer/delivery driver at Mimi's Flowers & Gifts in Orlando, FL. Juggling is not one of my finest talents, but somehow, I've been keeping it all up in the air. I like to make decorative pillows from vintage textiles, paint furniture and trays with floral designs, and have recently taken up broken china mosaics. Besides selling in my two shops, I also sell on ebay. When I have a few moments to myself, I enjoy birdwatching, butterfly and moth watching and cooking. Although I've lived the majority of my live in Florida, it is my desire to one day move to the mountains of North Carolina.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Chici's Cottage Style



Ah, Robin Redbreast, harbinger of spring and a lovely bird, but,


whatever you do,


don't park your car under a tree when they're visiting.






"All that it's cracked up to be"






Luv 'em crusty & dusty





Renninger's Antiques Extravaganza

Mt. Dora, FL






"Muffin and Biscuit" Shop Kitties

at "Chici's Cottage Style"

800 S. Bay Street

Eustis, FL




































No comments:

Post a Comment